Business Guest Blog Opportunities
Thank you for expressing an interest in contributing to our blog. We love forming partnerships with fellow bloggers in the sales, marketing, and business space. Simply fill out the form below to learn more about our business guest blog opportunities, the guest posting guidelines, and submit your article pitch.
Fill out the form below to submit your guest post:
Guest Blog Post Requirements:
- Blog pitches should be between 100-200 words
- Aim for between 1,000-2,000 words for the blog post
- Your blog shouldn’t be published anywhere else
- Your blog should be 100% original and not plagiarized
- Cite your sources (we’d like the original source, not a link to another site that quotes the source)
- Use data and metrics whenever possible to prove your point
- Tell us if you have any relationships/partnerships with any of the sources in your post
- No self-promotional pieces
- Only use 1-2 links to your own products, services, or pages
- Attach an author bio (2-3 sentences) and a headshot
- Submit your blog post as a Word document
- Attach 2-3 images within the word document. Please be sure that you have a license to use them.
- Our editor-in-chief will review all blog pitch submissions
- Please note that we schedule our content in advance (If you have content that’s time-sensitive, let us know in your submission)
- You’ll be notified within 2 weeks whether or not your article has been accepted
- We reserve the right to edit and adapt the content of your blog as necessary while still maintaining your authorship
- We will promote your article on our social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Your article may also be featured in our monthly newsletter
- We will email you when your article will be published so you can promote your article on your own pages. Give us a shout-out @blitzsalessoft (Instagram), @blitzsalessoftware (Facebook), @blitzsalessoft (Twitter) or tag us. However, please do not republish blog posts on your own blog or website.
Guest Blog Post Tips:
- Look through our blog and see what topics we already write about. Submit pitch ideas that offer a new spin on janitorial and business topics.
- Consider our audience: B2B, insurance agencies, financial advisors, mortgage brokers, real estate agents, fitness centers, cleaning services, independent consultants, employment services, call centers, collection agencies, and SaaS and technology companies.
- Tone: knowledgeable, but down to earth. We don’t want our readers to feel alienated by pedantic language. Instead, we want to converse with our readers in a way that engages them and helps them relate to us.