Blitz Sales Software™ is used by Employee Service Providers to Automate Sales Follow When Working On…
Employment Services use Blitz Sales Software™ To…
- Plan Follow-Up Activities
- Organize Contacts
- Segment Contacts
- Sort and Filter Contacts
- Search for Contacts
- Contacts in One System
- Auto Internet Leads
- Send Drip Emails
- Automatic Reminders
- Record History Note
- Track Opportunities
- Track Milestones
- Generate Reports
- Monitor/Coach People
- Analyze Results
New York Life
US Health Advisors
We Insure Florida
Recruiting CRM Software For Employment Services
We believe that for the companies that provide employment services or anyone looking to hire, they need to be able to automate some of their recruiting processes and track those candidates through the hiring process. Blitz recruiting CRM software has templates that are used to track applicants through the hiring process and throughout their employment if needed.
How does the Blitz help companies that are looking for employees?
1. Automatic Follow-up with emails and tasks
• Blitz recruiting CRM software automatically schedules follow-ups and sends emails on your behalf in order to keep in front possible candidates.
2. Tracking Candidates
• Blitz recruiting CRM software has configurable dispositions which allows companies to define their own unique process if the default best practice templates are not used.
3. Website or Social Media Requests
• Web forms can be on your website so that candidates can submit their information directly into the system. Once they are in Blitz, they can be automatically assigned to a rep and be part of the automatic follow-up process.
4. Sales and Service Rep Notifications (email, text, phone)
• Blitz recruiting CRM software will instantly notify reps of appointments, new candidates via email phone.
5. Lead Popping and Click to Call with VOIP
• Blitz allows agents to be able to have the contact pop-up on their screen when an applicant calls in and also allows them to use click-to-call functionality to eliminate the manual dialing.
6. Neglected Leads or Contacts
• Blitz has a neglected leads feature that makes sure that candidates don’t fall through the cracks. If candidates are not being followed-up on the agent, manager and staff will be able to see it.
• Blitz has built-in reporting to help track the progress of candidates as well as hiring activity. The reports allow for search, sort and filter options in addition to export to excel and other formats.