Blitz Sales Software™ is used by Building Service providers to Automate Sales Follow When Working On…
Building Service Companies use Blitz Sales Software™ To…
- Plan Follow-Up Activities
- Organize Contacts
- Segment Contacts
- Sort and Filter Contacts
- Search for Contacts
- Contacts in One System
- Auto Internet Leads
- Send Drip Emails
- Automatic Reminders
- Record History Note
- Track Opportunities
- Track Milestones
- Generate Reports
- Monitor/Coach People
- Analyze Results
New York Life
US Health Advisors
We Insure Florida
How does the Blitz home builder CRM help companies within the Building Services industry grow?
1. Automatic Follow-up with emails and tasks for Leads, Referrals, Clients and Past Clients
• Blitz home builder CRM automatically schedules follow-ups and sends emails on your behalf in order to keep in front of leads, referrals, clients and past clients.
2. Telemarketer Access
• Blitz home builder CRM can be setup to allow telemarketers to access Blitz or send leads in externally so they come right into the database.
3. Website or Social Media Requests
• Web forms for your website leads can be set to come directly into the system. Once they are in Blitz, they can be automatically assigned to a rep and be part of the automatic follow-up process.
4. Sales and Service Rep Notifications (email, text, phone)
• Blitz will instantly notify reps of appointments, new leads via email phone.
5. Referral Management
• Blitz home builder CRM allows referral partners to add leads or contacts directly into your Blitz database via the Blitz the web form or referral portal.
6. Neglected Leads or Contacts
• Blitz has a neglected leads feature that makes sure that leads or contacts don’t fall through the cracks. If leads are not being followed-up on the agent, manager and staff will be able to see it.
7. Lead Popping and Click to Call with VOIP
• Blitz allows agents to be able to have the contact pop-up on their screen when a contact calls in and also allows them to use click-to-call functionality to eliminate the manual dialing.
• Blitz has built-in reporting to help track staff, deals and progress of activities.
9. Tracking Deals/Proposals
• Blitz has a feature called opportunities which allows the ability to put a dollar figure next to the product or service being sold. In addition, any proposals can be attached to the contacts.