Edit Appointment Time Menu – The time menu dropdown now starts at 7:00 AM and ends at 6:00 PM. All other times can be entered manually.
Appointment Type Colors – Each appointment type will now be displayed in a different color on your schedule. Emails are green, Meetings are Blue, Phone Calls are Orange, Personal Appointments are Red, and Tasks are Yellow.
iCalendar Feed – You can now publish your calendar so that it is available in an iCalendar feed. Many different programs accept iCalendar feeds, Outlook 2007 and Lotus Notes 8.5 allow for easy synchronization with iCalendar feeds. Once Outlook or Notes is configured, when you make a change to your calendar in Blitz the update will be shown in Outlook or Notes the next time the calendar refreshes.
To enable your iCalendar feed from Blitz:
- Go to the My Profile page
- Select the Publish Schedule iCalendar Feed checkbox
- Click the save button
- Click the Show iCalendar URL to see your calendars URL
- Note: iCalendar feeds are public and accessible by anyone with the unique URL for your calendar.
- See “
- ” for more details on how to configure Outlook 2007 and Lotus Notes 8.5 within the Blitz