Blitz Lead Manager provides ways to work through your sales leads in a quick, easy and organized manner. You will be able to update notes on a lead, schedule a follow up, set an email reminder and then move onto the next lead. Simple and fast!There are a few steps and rules before an import can be performed:
- Go to the menu and select Leads -> Lead List. From this screen you will want to select the campaign of leads you are looking to work on.
- Click the “Show Filter Options” check box.
- Go the status field and select the status “New”. Note: The trick is to pick a field that is going to change with your update to the lead so that it falls off your list.
- Click the first lead on your list.
- On the “Lead Log” screen you can select the “Quick Add” drop down. This will automatically enter the history note, schedule the follow up (optional) and set a reminder email (optional). Note: You can also enter a note and schedule a follow up manually from this screen.
- Close out of the “Lead Log” screen.
- Notice that your screen is refreshed and you just can click the next lead!