By integrating Lightspeed and Blitz Sales Follow-Up Software, you are able to connect your phone line to your Blitz account. When picking up an incoming call, Blitz will automatically open the corresponding Lead Log on your computer. This enables you to immediately help the lead without any confusion or interruptions for simple lead tracking. Below are instructions for setting up this integration:
- Download the Lightspeed AgentSync software here: http://www.lightspeedvoice.com/downloads/agentsync.zip
- Locate the folder, and open AgentSync.msi (most likely in your “downloads” folder). This will launch an installer window.
- Click “Next >”
- Type your name and organization and click “Next >”
- Select “Complete” to use the recommended settings, or “Custom” to set your own preferences. Then click “Next >”
- Click “Install.”
The installation process will begin.
Click “Finish” when the installation is complete.
- Open the program by clicking the Windows / Start button.
- The Lightspeed AgentSync icon will display by the clock. Right-click the icon and select “Settings.”
- Input your PrismPBX extension settings in the provided text boxes. The settings are:
- Extension = Your extension number, e.g. 101
- Password = Your voicemail password, e.g. 2468
- Your PrismPBX server name. (If you do not know, please contact your PrismPBX dealer.)
- Refresh = This number defines the speed in which AgentSync communicates with the PrismPBX server and Blitz.
- Blitz URL (copy the below link) = https://www.blitzleadmanager.com/login/Pages/ProspectCompanies.aspx?mode=QS&SearchField=Phone&SearchText=
- Run at startup = Whether or not AgentSync starts upon reboot of your computer (Recommended).
- Click OK and log into Blitz. All incoming calls will now pop a browser window with the lead/client’s Lead Log approximately 3 seconds after answering the call.
For questions or help setting up, contact Blitz support at (419)841-8800 or email@example.com. For more information about Lightspeed, visit their site: http://www.lightspeedvoice.com/