Blitz Lead Management Software‘s Workflow functionality offers an action that automatically sends leads to QuoteBurst Typhoon to be re-quoted. Once the lead is successfully re-quoted, the lead will receive an email from Typhoon with the new quote and the lead will be updated in Blitz. Since this functionality is part of Workflow, automatic follow-up appointments and/or emails could be enabled as well.
Below are the steps and requirements to enable this functionality:
- Must have QuoteBurst Typhoon
- Must have Blitz’s Workflow
- Your QuoteBurst Id must be listed in Admin > My Company within Blitz (this can be found within your QuoteBurst account, or by contacting your QuoteBurst customer service rep):
- Lead must have a Control Number and Contract Date (you can put the x-date here) listed in their lead log details:
- Based on the Workflow setup, a request is sent to Typhoon to re-quote (generally prior to the lead’s X-date/contract date). Blitz will be updated, and a new quote will be sent to the prospect.
In Blitz, the quote will be added to the lead’s details in the Revenue field, and the Last Quote Date will be updated.
Workflows will help automate your follow-up and re-quote process, freeing up valuable time to focus on what is most important- making the sale! For any additional questions, or to get started with Workflow, contact us at (419) 841-8800 or email@example.com. Pricing for Workflows can be found on Blitz’s Features page.