When receiving leads from multiple sources and attempting to track them and follow up, it can be overwhelming! Getting caught up with meetings or going out of town can leave you so behind that you don’t know where to begin. Who do you call first? How do you manage the little time you have set aside for marketing?
Prioritizing your leads in an organized manner can help ease the stress and keep everyone on track. Creating a lead scoring system for your office allows you to rank leads by interest level. This saves you valuable time that could be wasted on calling “cold” leads as opposed to someone who has actually shown interest in your product and is potentially ready to buy.
How can Blitz help?
In Blitz Sales Follow-Up Software you are able to create your own custom lead scoring system based on how you do business. Some companies may rank leads “A,” “B,” or “C,” while others may use terminology such as “cold,” “warm,” or “hot.” Whatever route makes sense for your office, you are able to easily reflect in Blitz by marking leads accordingly. Leads can be scored manually or all at once (e.g. if you get a list of “hot” leads you can reflect that on the entire list). This process creates a seamless lead tracking system for your office, allowing users follow up differently depending on how the lead is scored.
There are several things you can do after your leads are “scored.”
- View a breakdown of your account – how many leads are in each category?
- Pull up a list of all leads with a particular score – possibly all of your “hot” leads
- Send automated emails or email blasts to leads with certain scores
- Set up certain email templates to be used for leads at different levels
- Design a calling schedule that automatically populates in your calendar for different types of leads – for example, hot leads will be contacted every 2 days as opposed to cold leads who will be contacted weekly.
This process saves you from losing sight of leads that are important. Too many times companies are overwhelmed by the amount of work in front of them, and instead of prioritizing they simply start doing. Doing is better than not doing, but countless business opportunities are potentially being lost.
For help setting up a successful lead scoring system for your office, call Blitz support at (419) 841-8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.