Lead management is a very useful and often necessary tool for business professionals in the insurance, personal finance, real estate, and mortgage fields. It can also be used as hiring software to help companies manage the entire recruiting and hiring process to ensure that they hire the best candidate.
The Wikipedia article on lead management outlines the typical lead management process as this:
- Business engages in a range of advertising media (Lead generation).
- Recipients of advertising respond, creating a Customer Inquiry, or lead.
- Respondent’s information is captured (Inquiry Capture).
- Captured information is then filtered to determine validity (Inquiry filtering)
- The filtered leads are then graded and prioritized for potential (Lead grading)
- Leads are then distributed to marketing and/or sales personnel (Lead Distribution).
- Leads are contacted for prospecting (Sales contact).
- Contacted and uncontacted leads are entered into personal and automated follow-up processes (Lead Nurturing).
- End result is a new business sale (Sales result).
Blitz is integrated with the providers of the best internet insurance leads and the insurance lead management software is a very effective way of increasing the number of sales you close and money your business makes. Blitz’s web based software makes it easy to grade, distribute, contact, and manage your leads from anywhere you are located without ever having to install anything on your computer. Lead nurturing is even possible from your phone! Mortgage lead management with Blitz means staying organized, converting leads, and never missing an appointment or opportunity again.
If anything mentioned above pertains to your business but you’re still not entirely sure you need a lead management system, try a 30 Day Free Trial and let that make your decision for you.