Do you have leads in an Excel spreadsheet that you need imported into a sales follow-up system to keep track of them more efficiently? Blitz allows you to import your leads from a spreadsheet quickly and easily. There is a simple mapping of your spreadsheet columns to the fields within Blitz. Please using the following steps:
- There a are a couple of rules for the proper formatting of spreadsheets:
- The first row in your spreadsheet must contain the column names.
- No two columns can have the same name.
- Remove any rows that are just spaces (entire rows or spaces, individual blank cells are acceptable).
- If you file is an Excel Spreadsheet, convert it to Excel’s CSV format.
- Open your spreadsheet in Excel.
- Go to File-> Save As
- Select CSV (Comma Delimited) (*.csv) in the Save as type dropdown
- Click Save
- In Blitz
- Go to the Administration tab and select Import Leads
- Click Browse and select your CSV file and click Upload
- Select a campaign to import the leads to, or give a new campaign name
- Move the fields on the left to their corresponding columns
- Click Import
Your leads will now appear in your campaign.