There are many times where you as a user get busy, tied up on a phone call or something that takes you away from your work within the Blitz sales follow-up software. In these cases you might have to keep signing into Blitz throughout the day. This can be a pain when you are still in front of your computer the whole time but just not within Blitz. Blitz sets a default timeout of 30 minutes for security purposes. If you are having your session expire too often there is something that you can do about it. Blitz allows you to update your session timeout within the My Profile section of Blitz. This video shows how to update your session timeout.
- Blitz Sales Software Announces 2021 Annual Scholarship Essay Winner
- Effective Sales Lead Follow-Up Techniques for Business Growth
- 12 Effective Email Marketing Strategies to Boost Your Sales
- How to Increase Customer Loyalty Through Email: 5 Effective Ways
- 6 Ways You Can Win More Commercial Cleaning Contracts