Blitz $1,000 Annual Scholarship
The Blitz $1,000 scholarship is providing an opportunity for college students to earn money for their college education.
Winner Announcement and Payout
- The deadline for Blitz scholarship entries is July 1st. The winner will be announced on the Blitz Lead Manager Facebook page.
- Scholarship submissions will be judged by the Blitz Lead Manager marketing team.
- The scholarship will be paid out with a co-payable check sent to the college or university attended by the winner.
Our Scholarship Requirements
Research and write an essay of 800 – 1,000 words in length on one of the following topics. Use careful grammar and punctuation.
Choose a topic for your essay:
- Techniques Used by Successful Sales Reps.
- Tips for Hiring Great Salespeople.
- How to Motivate a Weak Sales Team.
- Describe the Top 5 Online Networking Tools by Companies and Explain How to Leverage Each Tool to Fill the Sales Pipeline.
- Describe Comprehensively the Steps to Building a Successful Sales Team.
- Explain the Role Sales Talent Plays in Achieving Sales Goals.
- Your submission should include a recent photo of you. Winners will be published on our Facebook fan page.
- Only one entry from each student will be accepted.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable. If we discover plagiarism that entry will be immediately disqualified.
- There is no cost to submit your scholarship entry. All entries submitted become the property of Blitz Lead Manager (
Double ASolutions LLC). We reserve the right to edit for length and content. Essays may be published on the Blitz Lead Manager blog.
Are you Eligible?
Our eligibility requirements for students are:
- You must presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Blitz Lead Manager (
Double ASolutions) are not eligible to participate.
How We Expect to Receive Your Entry?
Email your essay in Microsoft Word document or plain text format to [email protected].
Be sure to attach your photo. Include your name, contact telephone number, email address and mailing address. We also require the name of the college or university and their mailing address, that you are presently attending or that you’ll be attending after high school. Remember. If we don’t receive all requested information then your submission may be disqualified.
Looking for a 2017 Scholarship WinnerCould Be YOU!
2016 Scholarship WinnerHilary Clark
2015 Scholarship WinnerIsabella Wah
2014 Scholarship WinnerBrandy Wybersky