Blitz Sales Software $1,000 Annual Scholarship
The Blitz $1,000 scholarship is providing an opportunity for college students to earn money for their college education.
Winner Announcement and Payout
- The deadline for Blitz scholarship entries is July 1st. The winner will be announced on the Blitz Sales Software Facebook page.
- Scholarship submissions will be judged by the Blitz Sales Software (
Double ASolutions LLC) marketing team.
- The scholarship will be paid out with a co-payable check sent to the college or university attended by the winner.
Our Scholarship Requirements
- Your submission should include a recent photo of you. Winners will be published on our social media platforms.
- Only one entry from each student will be accepted.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable. If we discover plagiarism that entry will be immediately disqualified.
- All entries submitted become the property of Blitz Sales Software (
Double ASolutions LLC). We reserve the right to edit for length and content. Essays may be published on the Blitz Sales Software blog.
- There is no cost to submit your scholarship entry.
Research and write an essay of 800 – 1,000 words in length on one of the following topics. Use careful grammar and punctuation.
Choose one of the following topics for your short essay:
- Techniques Used by Successful Sales Reps.
- Tips for Hiring Great Salespeople.
- How to Motivate a Weak Sales Team.
- Describe the Top 5 Online Networking Tools by Companies and Explain How to Leverage Each Tool to Fill the Sales Pipeline.
- Describe Comprehensively the Steps to Building a Successful Sales Team.
- Explain the Role Sales Talent Plays in Achieving Sales Goals.
Are you Eligible?
Our eligibility requirements for students are:
- You must presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university in the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Blitz Sales Software (
Double ASolutions) are not eligible to participate.
How We Expect to Receive Your Entry?
Email your essay in Microsoft Word document or plain text format to email@example.com.
Please include the following in your email submission:
- A recent photo
- Your Full Name
- Your Contact Phone Number
- Personal Email Address
- College/University you are attending
Mailingaddress of that college/university
- Let us know if you are currently attending or will be attending following graduation.
Remember: If we don’t receive all requested information then your submission may be disqualified.
Looking for a 2019 Scholarship WinnerCould Be YOU!
2018 Scholarship WinnerCouper Shutts
2017 Scholarship WinnerMercedes Schmeling
2016 Scholarship WinnerHilary Clark
2015 Scholarship WinnerIsabella Wah
2014 Scholarship WinnerBrandy Wybersky