Our Scholarship Requirements
- Your submission should include a recent photo of you. Winners will be published on our social media platforms.
- Only one entry from each student will be accepted.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable. If we discover plagiarism that entry will be immediately disqualified.
- All entries submitted become the property of Blitz Sales Software (
Double ASolutions LLC). We reserve the right to edit for length and content. Essays may be published on the Blitz Sales Software blog.
- There is no cost to submit your scholarship entry.
Research and write an essay of 800 – 1,000 words in length on one of the following topics. Use careful grammar and punctuation.
Choose one of the following topics for your short essay:
- Techniques Used by Successful Sales Reps.
- Tips for Hiring Great Salespeople.
- How to Motivate a Weak Sales Team.
- Describe the Top 5 Online Networking Tools by Companies and Explain How to Leverage Each Tool to Fill the Sales Pipeline.
- Describe Comprehensively the Steps to Building a Successful Sales Team.
- Explain the Role Sales Talent Plays in Achieving Sales Goals.
Winner Announcement and Payout
- The deadline for Blitz scholarship entries is July 1st. The winner will be announced on the Blitz Sales Software Facebook page.
- Scholarship submissions will be judged by the Blitz Sales Software (
Double ASolutions LLC) marketing team.
- The scholarship will be paid out with a co-payable check sent to the college or university attended by the winner.
Are you Eligible?
Our eligibility requirements for students are:
- You must presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university at any level in the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Blitz Sales Software (
Double ASolutions) are not eligible to participate.
Fill Out The Form Below to Enter!
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Remember: If we don’t receive all the requested information then your submission may be disqualified.
The Past Scholarship Winners
Looking for a 2021 Scholarship Winner
2020 Scholarship Winner
2019 Scholarship Winner
2018 Scholarship Winner
2017 Scholarship Winner
2016 Scholarship Winner
2015 Scholarship Winner
2014 Scholarship Winner